Stylesheet Switching Part 3

As noted in my previous post, I finished my stylesheet switcher and created gist to allow others to easily copy and implement it. Then I decided to re-implement this using object oriented code, rather than procedural code.

Well that job is now done and running live on this site. I even added a new style, Miami, to the site to see how easily new styles can be implemented. It's literally one line of code:

themeSwitch.addTheme(new theme("Miami","miami.css"));

Plus of course all the CSS to actualy created the styling!

Of course, the code is also available in a gist for my object oriented theme picker.

Enjoy. 😎